This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Make -flto=jobserver parallel again.
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 13:25:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make -flto=jobserver parallel again.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 1:02 PM Martin Liška <email@example.com> wrote:
> As I did quite some changes in the LTO logic, revision
> r274232 dropped default value of parallel back to 0.
> Doing that, I forgot to set it to 1 at the places where
> jobserver is detected.
> I tested that LTO bootstrap is parallel again.
> Ready to be installed?
> 2019-08-23 Martin Liska <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * lto-wrapper.c (run_gcc): When setting jobserver
> set also parallel to 1. This was done so before r273908.
> gcc/lto-wrapper.c | 12 +++++++++---
> 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)