This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Ada] Ignore subprogram address in ownership checking
- From: Pierre-Marie de Rodat <derodat at adacore dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Yannick Moy <moy at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 04:31:42 -0400
- Subject: [Ada] Ignore subprogram address in ownership checking
Ownership checking done as in GNATprove should ignore address of
subprograms, as it applies only on objects. Now fixed.
There is no impact on compilation.
Tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, committed on trunk
2019-08-21 Yannick Moy <email@example.com>
* sem_spark.adb (Process_Path): Do nothing on address of
@@ -5110,6 +5110,7 @@ package body Sem_SPARK is
-- in an object.
if not Present (Root)
+ or else not Is_Object (Root)
or else not Is_Deep (Etype (Root))