This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Intrinsic documentation for DIM, MOD and MODULO.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Eggleston <mark dot eggleston at codethink dot co dot uk>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, fortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:08:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Intrinsic documentation for DIM, MOD and MODULO.
- References: <email@example.com>
On 8/19/19 3:11 AM, Mark Eggleston wrote:
> The intrinsics DIM, MOD and MODULO can accept arguments of different
> kinds and return values with the larger of the two kinds. Notes to this
> effect have been added as they were missing from the documentation.
> Please find attached the patch.
> Mark Eggleston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR fortran/89236
> * intrinsic.texi: Add GNU extension notes to DIM, MOD, MODULO.
Do we want to be more specific about what types are accepted as a GNU
extension for these operators?