This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] BOZ Documentation update
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Mark Eggleston <mark dot eggleston at codethink dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, fortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 07:55:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] BOZ Documentation update
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 03:25:03PM +0100, Mark Eggleston wrote:
> In section 6.1.10 BOZ literal constants of the gfortran manual
> (gfortran.pdf) the final paragraph refers to integer overflow error. As
> a result of Steve Kargl's work on BOZ constants these errors no longer
> This patch deletes the paragraph. I've checked info, pdf, dvi and HTML
> OK to commit?
Yes. Thanks for cleaning this up. I've been off fixing
other issues and forgot about updating the docs.