This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: require trampolines for pr85044
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 12:06:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: require trampolines for pr85044
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 8/15/19 9:46 AM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Testcases that require support for trampolines should be marked as
> such; gcc.target/i386/pr85044.c was missing it. Fixed.
> Tested on x86_64-linux-gnu. Ok to install?
> for gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog
> * gcc.target/i386/pr85044.c: Require support for trampolines.