This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/8] eBPF support for GCC
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: "Jose E. Marchesi" <jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 18:12:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/8] eBPF support for GCC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2019-08-14 at 23:36 +0200, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:
> Hi people!
> The second patch adds the new GCC port proper. Machine description,
> implementation of target hooks and macros, command-line options and
> the like.
Looks like [PATCH 2/8] didn't make it to the mailing list for some
reason (maybe it exceeded a size limit?)