This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] add support for POD struct convention (PR 61339)
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:44:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] add support for POD struct convention (PR 61339)
- References: <email@example.com> <20190712082408.GX2125@tucnak>
On 7/12/19 9:24 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> I'd just arrange that when being compiled with clang we compile with
> -Wno-mismatched-tags to get rid of their misdesigned warning and not add
> such misdesigned warning to GCC, that will just help people spread this
> weirdo requirement further.
FWIW and FYI, this is what GDB does (gdb/warning.m4).