This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,fortran] PR 91413 Generate warning when making array static
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:57:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,fortran] PR 91413 Generate warning when making array static
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:34:15PM +0300, Janne Blomqvist wrote:
> When moving a local variable from the stack to static storage, the
> procedure is no longer safe to be called recursively or concurrently
> from multiple threads. Thus generate a warning when this is done.
> Also double the default limit for switching from stack to static.
> Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, Ok for trunk?