This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][GCC][AARCH64] Add effective-target check to b key execution tests
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Sam Tebbs <Sam dot Tebbs at arm dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>, James Greenhalgh <James dot Greenhalgh at arm dot com>, nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 09:21:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][GCC][AARCH64] Add effective-target check to b key execution tests
- References: <email@example.com>
On 8/7/19 9:57 AM, Sam Tebbs wrote:
> Hi all,
> This patch adds an effective target check to the pointer authentication B key execution tests. These were failing with an assembler error when run with a non-recent version of binutils, and this change will instead make them unsupported in such cases.
> Tested with a recent version of binutils where it passes, and with a non-recent version where it is unsupported.
> OK for trunk?
> 2019-08-02 Sam Tebbs<firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * lib/target-supports.exp
> (check_effective_target_arm_v8_4a_bkey_directive): New proc.
> * g++.target/aarch64/return_address_sign_b_exception.C,
> return_address_sign_ab_exception.C: Add dg-require-effective-target