This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Handle extensions combination correctly in multilib-generator.
- From: Kito Cheng <kito dot cheng at sifive dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Kito Cheng <kito dot cheng at gmail dot com>, Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 11:17:58 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Handle extensions combination correctly in multilib-generator.
- References: <email@example.com> <CAFyWVaY+9rYVDHHEH+r7qKgf7nwYhpTZVi=gzLQnk97MbSCROw@mail.gmail.com>
Hi Jim. Andreas:
Thanks your review :)
Committed with English improvements and ChangeLog update as r274137
On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 5:48 AM Jim Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 1:20 AM Kito Cheng <email@example.com> wrote:
> > gcc/ChangeLog
> > * gcc/config/riscv/multilib-generator: Handle extensions
> > combination correctly.
> A ChangeLog entry should generally describe what a patch changes, not
> what it does. So this should mention a new variable canonical_order,
> a new function arch_canonicalize, and the call to pass alts through
> > + raise Exception("Unexpect arch: `%d`" % arch[:5])
> Unexpect -> Unexpected
> > + long_ext_prefixs = ['z', 's', 'h', 'x']
> prefixs -> prefixes
> > + # Concat rest multi-char extensions.
> rest multi-char -> rest of the multi-char
> This looks good to me with the minor English improvements Andreas and
> I suggested.