This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v2] RISC-V: Promote type correctly for libcalls
- From: Kito Cheng <kito dot cheng at sifive dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, rguenther at suse dot de
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Kito Cheng <kito dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 11:38:38 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] RISC-V: Promote type correctly for libcalls
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFyWVab3zXVfRBOwh2QRkvKODPRNZHEVcFvhH4YA=LVZ4VASQw@mail.gmail.com>
Committed as r274107
Hi Jakub, Richard:
This patch is fix ABI bug for libcall on RISC-V, we've also tested on
gcc 8 and 9, it's ok for gcc 9 and 8?
On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 11:52 PM Jim Wilson <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 12:11 AM Kito Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > gcc/ChangeLog
> > * config/riscv/riscv.c (riscv_promote_function_mode): New.
> > (TARGET_PROMOTE_FUNCTION_MODE): Use riscv_promote_function_mode.
> > gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog
> > * gcc.target/riscv/promote-type-for-libcall.c: New.
> Thanks. This looks good, and fails with gcc mainline without the patch.