This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] rs6000: Debug regnums for TM registers
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dje dot gcc at gmail dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 14:31:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] rs6000: Debug regnums for TM registers
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, May 02, 2019 at 06:24:10PM +0000, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> Since GCC 8, we have output incorrect numbers for the transactional
> memory registers.
> Also, we didn't output the correct DWARF register numbers for those.
> The number for sprN is 100+N.
> This fixes both these issues.
> Tested on powerpc64-linux (-m32,-m64} and on powerpc64le-linux.
> Committing. I hope this (and the next patch) doesn't break targets
> using the old DWARF register numbers, I cannot easily test that; but
> it's stage 1.
> This should be backported to GCC 8 and GCC 9 (9.2).
I did those backports now.