This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Ada] Push -shared-libgcc where needed.
- From: Iain Sandoe <iain at sandoe dot co dot uk>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 09:59:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Ada] Push -shared-libgcc where needed.
- References: <00921F60-CCC4-451A-BF8F-830F21747EE4@sandoe.co.uk> <11160188.Xb9v4FygIL@polaris>
> On 30 Jun 2019, at 10:54, Eric Botcazou <email@example.com> wrote:
>> 2019-06-30 Iain Sandoe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * gnatlink.adb (Link_Step): Remove duplicate -static-libgcc switches.
>> Push -shared-libgcc explicitly, when it is the target default (unless
>> overidden by the static flag).
>> When the user has put an instance of shared/static-libgcc do not push
>> a duplicate of this.
> OK for mainline, thanks.
This patch has now been on mainline for some time without any apparent issue,
the problem is also present on the open branches, may I backport it?