This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Set TREE_THIS_NOTRAP throughout tree-nested.c
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 12:18:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Set TREE_THIS_NOTRAP throughout tree-nested.c
- References: <3162661.bVZMVEFtQX@arcturus.home> <1994790.EaSinJU9Pa@arcturus.home> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <2291761.hMkrvMP6A2@arcturus.home>
On 8/2/19 12:15 PM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
>> Yes, I've just verified that. Do you have access to the SPEC benchmark?
>> First big change is in before/exchange2.fppized.f90.130t.pre
> Is that at -Os? If not, then this isn't necessarily a problem. It looks like
> PRE is able to PRE-ify more stores, very likely because they no longer trap.