This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] Improve delete_sanity locations
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 15:14:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] Improve delete_sanity locations
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/24/19 5:24 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
this takes care of the four locations, two warnings and two errors. I'm
also adding the missing complain & tf_warning or tf_error guards, I
don't have a SFINAE testcase failing but since the function takes a
tsubst_flags_t argument I think it's the right thing to do. Tested
By the way, shall we add to cp-tree.h, at least temporarily, a:
cp_expr_loc_or_loc (const_tree t)
return cp_expr_loc_or_loc (t, input_location);
overload? We could use it in a ton of places.
I'd call it "cp_expr_loc_or_here". But David removed EXPR_LOC_OR_HERE a
few years back, so I'd like him to weigh in.