This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Set TREE_THIS_NOTRAP throughout tree-nested.c
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 15:29:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Set TREE_THIS_NOTRAP throughout tree-nested.c
- References: <3162661.bVZMVEFtQX@arcturus.home>
On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 11:14 AM Eric Botcazou <email@example.com> wrote:
> stack memory is considered non-trapping by the compiler once the frame has
> been established so TREE_THIS_NOTRAP can be set on the dereferences built
> during the unnesting pass.
> Tested on x86_64-suse-linux, OK for the mainline?
> 2019-07-24 Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree-nested.c (build_simple_mem_ref_notrap): New function.
> (get_static_chain): Call it instead of (build_simple_mem_ref.
> (get_frame_field): Likewise.
> (get_nonlocal_debug_decl): Likewise.
> (convert_nonlocal_reference_op): Likewise.
> Eric Botcazou