This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping^2: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add -malign-data= option.
- From: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- To: Ilia Diachkov <ilia dot diachkov at optimitech dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>, Gcc Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 18:34:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Ping^2: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add -malign-data= option.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFyWVaZ0cWtwyMFjaY2Ft_tDtoNusU2jHvg5u_gLfxtUevtemail@example.com>
On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 2:50 PM Jim Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 1:45 PM Ilia Diachkov
> <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Ping: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2019-06/msg01609.html
It looks good. I modified the ChangeLog entry a little to change
Added to New. I modified the doc entry to improve the English a
little. Built it to verify that I didn't break it and committed it.