This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping^2: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add -malign-data= option.
- From: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- To: Ilia Diachkov <ilia dot diachkov at optimitech dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>, Gcc Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 14:50:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: Ping^2: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add -malign-data= option.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 1:45 PM Ilia Diachkov
> Ping: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2019-06/msg01609.html
I'm looking at this now. I've been busy dealing with far too many
problems, but have mostly caught up on my backlog, at least enough
that I can deal with this now. I think the changes you made
adequately address the concerns raised by Andrew and Palmer. I want
to do a little testing of my own before I approve and install the