This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH], Patch #10, move PowerPC data structures & helper functions from rs6000.c to rs6000-internal.h
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot ibm dot com>
- To: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Cc: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dje dot gcc at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 14:36:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH], Patch #10, move PowerPC data structures & helper functions from rs6000.c to rs6000-internal.h
- References: <20190628000602.GA24286@ibm-toto.the-meissners.org> <20190720161308.GA6730@ibm-toto.the-meissners.org> <20190721174151.GM20882@gate.crashing.org>
On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 12:41:51PM -0500, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 20, 2019 at 12:13:08PM -0400, Michael Meissner wrote:
> > I will be iterating on patch #9 and sending out a replacement shortly.
> > This is patch #10. It moves the various data structures from rs6000.c to
> I'll review this tomorrow, fwiw.
> A general request: please don't send patches as replies to other emails.
In the past you had asked me to group patches under a single overview patch. I
can go back to sending patches individually.
Michael Meissner, IBM
IBM, M/S 2506R, 550 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460-6245, USA
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +1 (978) 899-4797