This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH], Patch #10, move PowerPC data structures & helper functions from rs6000.c to rs6000-internal.h
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dje dot gcc at gmail dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 12:41:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH], Patch #10, move PowerPC data structures & helper functions from rs6000.c to rs6000-internal.h
- References: <20190628000602.GA24286@ibm-toto.the-meissners.org> <20190720161308.GA6730@ibm-toto.the-meissners.org>
On Sat, Jul 20, 2019 at 12:13:08PM -0400, Michael Meissner wrote:
> I will be iterating on patch #9 and sending out a replacement shortly.
> This is patch #10. It moves the various data structures from rs6000.c to
I'll review this tomorrow, fwiw.
A general request: please don't send patches as replies to other emails.