This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Modula-2 (C/C++/D/F/Go/Jit)] (Register spec fn) (v2)
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Gaius Mulley <gaius dot mulley at southwales dot ac dot uk>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 15:51:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Modula-2 (C/C++/D/F/Go/Jit)] (Register spec fn) (v2)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 14.06.19 15:09, Gaius Mulley wrote:
> here is version two of the patches which introduce Modula-2 into the
> GCC trunk. The patches include:
> (*) a patch to allow all front ends to register a lang spec function.
> (included are patches for all front ends to provide an empty
> callback function).
fyi, the hook patches for brig, D, Fortran and Go are not yet part of your gm2
repository for the trunk (while they are for gcc-9). The patches are also
duplicated as trunc and trunk.