This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 00/10, OpenACC] Rework handling of OpenACC kernels regions
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Kwok Cheung Yeung <kcy at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 11:22:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/10, OpenACC] Rework handling of OpenACC kernels regions
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 10:02:18PM +0100, Kwok Cheung Yeung wrote:
> This series of patches reworks the way that OpenACC kernels regions are
> processed by GCC. Instead of relying on the parloops pass for
> auto-parallelisation of the kernel region, the contents of the region are
> transformed into a sequence of offloaded regions, which are then processed
> Tested on an x86_64 host, with offloading to a Nvidia Tesla K20c card.
So, what is the state of this series? Has Thomas reviewed it and acked from
OpenACC side? Which particular patches you want me to look at from the
OpenMP vs. OpenACC interaction?