This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Deque fiil/copy/move/copy_backward/move_backward/equal overloads
- From: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- To: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 18:40:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: Deque fiil/copy/move/copy_backward/move_backward/equal overloads
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/19/19 7:32 PM, François Dumont wrote:
I wanted to implement Debug overloads for those already existing
overloads but then realized that those algos could be generalized.
This way we will benefit from the memmove replacement when operating
with C array or std::array or std::vector iterators.
I might do the same for lexicographical_compare one day.
The ChangeLog below is quite huge so I attached it. I wonder if I
could use deque::iterator and deque::const_iterator in place of the
_Deque_iterator<> to reduce it ?
Tested under Linux x86_64 normal and debug modes, ok to commit ?