This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH 0/5, OpenACC] Add support for Fortran optional arguments in OpenACC
- From: Kwok Cheung Yeung <kcy at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 12:33:45 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH 0/5, OpenACC] Add support for Fortran optional arguments in OpenACC
This patchset allows the use of Fortran optional arguments in OpenACC
programs in accordance with section 2.17 of the OpenACC 2.6 specification.
These patches were originally posted at
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2019-01/msg01750.html for the OG8
branch. This version is targeted at trunk.
Tested on x86_64 with offloading to a Nvidia Tesla K20c card.
Okay to apply to trunk?