This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Ada] sysdep.c: correct include directives ordering
- From: Pierre-Marie de Rodat <derodat at adacore dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Corentin Gay <gay at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 05:03:30 -0400
- Subject: [Ada] sysdep.c: correct include directives ordering
Some VxWorks headers are relying on types that are defined in
`vxWorks.h` but do not include it themselves, we move the include
directive for `vxWorks.h` at the top of the include directives.
Tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, committed on trunk
2019-07-10 Corentin Gay <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* sysdep.c: Put include directive for 'vxWorks.h' before any
other VxWorks headers.
@@ -33,6 +33,7 @@
GNAT Run Time Library */
#if ! defined (VTHREADS)
@@ -41,7 +42,6 @@
# include "nfsLib.h"
#if defined (__RTP__)
# include "vwModNum.h"