This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] A few additional location improvements to grokdeclarator and check_tag_decl
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 17:03:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] A few additional location improvements to grokdeclarator and check_tag_decl
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 7/9/19 6:10 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
On 08/07/19 23:44, Jason Merrill wrote:
On 6/23/19 7:58 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
How about adding a smallest_type_location overload that just takes
+ error_at (smallest_type_location (get_type_quals (declspecs),
Sure. The below has an additional location fixlet which I noticed over
the last days, for "complex invalid for". Tested x86_64-linux, as usual.