This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM][testsuite] Fix address of sg stubs in CMSE tests
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>, gcc Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 10:25:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM][testsuite] Fix address of sg stubs in CMSE tests
- References: <CAKdteObBVaKZ7Z+K97LzcFqO_RpJnBx93dF4-4JMiydQE+MioQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 7/2/19 3:41 PM, Christophe Lyon wrote:
While running the GCC testsuite with an armv8-m target, I noticed that
a few tests where causing the BFD linker to crash. I opened PR
ld/24709 for this , but fixing it properly is tricky and not worth
I "fixed" the linker so that it emits a useful error message instead
of crashing, and on the GCC side the "fix" is simply to avoid placing
the sg stubs section too far from the destination.
This is what this patch does, by replacing