This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Small improvements to coverage info (3/n)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 12:38:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Small improvements to coverage info (3/n)
- References: <7409263.WKbt3tlcc9@polaris>
On 7/8/19 3:32 AM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> a couple of fixes for the RTL middle-end this time, with the same goal of
> preventing instructions from inheriting random source location information
> in the debug info generated by the compiler.
> Tested on x86_64-suse-linux, both GCC and GDB, OK for mainline?
> 2019-07-08 Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * emit-rtl.c (set_insn_locations): New function moved from...
> * function.c (set_insn_locations): ...here.
> * ira-emit.c (emit_moves): Propagate location of the first instruction
> to the inserted move instructions.
> * reg-stack.c (compensate_edge): Set the location if the sequence is
> inserted on the edge.
> * rtl.h (set_insn_locations): Declare.