This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove usage of ZSTD_CLEVEL_DEFAULT define.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 12:36:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove usage of ZSTD_CLEVEL_DEFAULT define.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/8/19 11:27 AM, Martin Liška wrote:
> As Martin Jambor noticed, a zstd ZSTD_CLEVEL_DEFAULT macro is not
> defined in a bit older releases of zstd. However, one can use 0
> as a default compression level.
> Ready to be installed after regression tests & bootstrap?
> 2019-07-08 Martin Liska <email@example.com>
> * lto-compress.c (lto_normalized_zstd_level): Do not use
> ZSTD_CLEVEL_DEFAULT as it is not default in old releases
> of libzstd. One can use 0 as a default compression level.
> gcc/lto-compress.c | 11 ++++-------
> 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)