This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, RISC-V] Fix ambiguous mode of some compare insn
- From: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- To: Katsuhiro Suzuki <katsuhiro at katsuster dot net>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 12:41:11 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, RISC-V] Fix ambiguous mode of some compare insn
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 1:26 AM Katsuhiro Suzuki <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch fixes ambiguous mode of some compare insns of RISC-V.
> Only sge, slt and sle are using <MODE> but other compare insns use
> <X:MODE>. It seems first group mode settings are ambiguous.
Richard Sandiford submitted a patch that fixes every port, and has the
same RISC-V specific changes plus a few more. I approved Richard's