This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR91077 - [8/9/10 Regression] Wrong indexing when using a pointer
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 10:04:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR91077 - [8/9/10 Regression] Wrong indexing when using a pointer
- References: <CAGkQGiJ7sPQN1SMfyQqKrE=+M7i=tcM-vk3VNsvMbopbA9Fmeg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGkQGi+hzA51CiOpnUtga0-Ay4Z=V=J4UBBqT_s2hg_4aXNemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
On Sat, Jul 06, 2019 at 02:29:06PM +0100, Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
> As anticipated, 8-branch required a different patch but the difference
> was much smaller than anticipated.
> Bootstrapped and regetested on FC29/x86_64 - OK for 8-branch?
OK for both patches.