This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[C++ Patch PING] Re: [C++ Patch] A few additional location improvements to grokdeclarator and check_tag_decl
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 21:37:36 +0200
- Subject: [C++ Patch PING] Re: [C++ Patch] A few additional location improvements to grokdeclarator and check_tag_decl
- References: <email@example.com>
On 23/06/19 13:58, Paolo Carlini wrote:
here there are a couple of rather straightforward improvements in the
second half of grokdeclarator plus a check_tag_decl change consistent
with the other existing case of multiple_types_p diagnostic. Tested
Gently pinging this...