This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [04/11] [h8300] Fix ambiguous .md attribute uses
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, richard dot sandiford at arm dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 10:38:15 -0600
- Subject: Re: [04/11] [h8300] Fix ambiguous .md attribute uses
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 7/5/19 9:13 AM, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> This patch is part of a series that fixes ambiguous attribute
> uses in .md files, i.e. cases in which attributes didn't use
> <ITER:ATTR> to specify an iterator, and in which <ATTR> could
> have different values depending on the iterator chosen.
> No behavioural change -- produces the same code as before.
> 2019-07-05 Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/h8300/h8300.md (*push1_h8300hs_<mode>): Explicitly
> specify the mode iterator referenced by <mode>, giving...
> (*push1_h8300hs_<QHI:mode>): ...this.