This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Small improvements to coverage info (2/n)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 16:04:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Small improvements to coverage info (2/n)
- References: <2413740.8n2UPbJL8F@polaris>
On 7/3/19 7:35 AM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> this is a series of fixes for the exception handling code, with the same goal
> of preventing instructions from inheriting random source location information
> in the debug info generated by the compiler.
> Tested on x86_64-suse-linux, both GCC and GDB, OK for mainline?
> 2019-07-03 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
> * except.c (emit_to_new_bb_before): Make sure to put a location on SEQ.
> * tree-eh.c (replace_goto_queue_1) <GIMPLE_GOTO>: Propagate location.
> (emit_eh_dispatch): Delete.
> (lower_catch): Emit the eh_dispatch manually and set the location of
> the first catch statement onto it.
> (lower_eh_filter): Emit the eh_dispatch manually and set location.
> (lower_eh_dispatch): Propagate location.
> * tree-outof-ssa.c (set_location_for_edge): Handle EH edges specially.
> (eliminate_build): Likewise.