This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] S/390: Improve storing asan frame_pc
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Ilya Leoshkevich <iii at linux dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, krebbel at linux dot ibm dot com, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 08:02:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] S/390: Improve storing asan frame_pc
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jul 02, 2019 at 10:51:54AM +0200, Ilya Leoshkevich wrote:
> +#undef TARGET_INSN_ALIGNMENT
> +#define TARGET_INSN_ALIGNMENT 16
There already is FUNCTION_BOUNDARY for something similar, which fits in
well with STACK_BOUNDARY, PARM_BOUNDARY, many more *_BOUNDARY. I realise
you may prefer a hook, but as long as we aren't getting rid of all the
other macros, what's the point?