This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Ada] Cleanup references to LynuxWorks in docs and comments
- From: Pierre-Marie de Rodat <derodat at adacore dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Piotr Trojanek <trojanek at adacore dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 09:37:59 -0400
- Subject: [Ada] Cleanup references to LynuxWorks in docs and comments
Apparently the company behind LynxOS is now called Lynx Software
Technologies (formerly LynuxWorks).
Use the current name in user docs and the previous name in developer
comment (to hopefully reflect the company name at the time when the
patchset mentioned in the comment was released).
Tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, committed on trunk
2019-07-01 Piotr Trojanek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* sysdep.c: Cleanup references to LynuxWorks in docs and
@@ -1066,4 +1066,3 @@ __gnat_name_case_equivalence ()