This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Fix use-after-scope in host-mingw32.c (PR target/88056).
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 11:35:21 +0200
- Subject: [PATCH] Fix use-after-scope in host-mingw32.c (PR target/88056).
The patch is about use-after-scope. However, I can't verify
it survives bootstrap on the affected target.
Ready for the trunk?
2019-07-01 Martin Liska <email@example.com>
* config/i386/host-mingw32.c (mingw32_gt_pch_use_address):
Define local_object_name in outer scope in order to handle
gcc/config/i386/host-mingw32.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/gcc/config/i386/host-mingw32.c b/gcc/config/i386/host-mingw32.c
index f2b56d71c5b..3254d028313 100644
@@ -157,10 +157,10 @@ mingw32_gt_pch_use_address (void *addr, size_t size, int fd,
/* Determine the version of Windows we are running on and use a
uniquely-named local object if running > 4. */
+ char local_object_name[sizeof (OBJECT_NAME_FMT) + sizeof (DWORD) * 2];
if (version_info.dwMajorVersion > 4)
- char local_object_name [sizeof (OBJECT_NAME_FMT)
- + sizeof (DWORD) * 2];
snprintf (local_object_name, sizeof (local_object_name),
OBJECT_NAME_FMT "%lx", GetCurrentProcessId());
object_name = local_object_name;