This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix libstdc++ install-pdf support.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 10:18:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix libstdc++ install-pdf support.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/07/19 01:21 -0700, Jim Wilson wrote:
Try to run "make install-pdf" on a system with dblatex and pdflatex installed
but not doxygen gives an error.
run_doxygen error: Could not find Doxygen 1.7.0 in path.
Looking at the build log, I see that this is also using xsltproc and xmllint.
Installing doxygen and running again, I get lots of ignored errors for a
missing dot program. Looking at the docs I see the collaboration diagrams
are missing. Installing dot and rebuilding and now I have the collaboration
diagrams. I don't see any evidence that the pdf docs are using the
stylesheets. Otherwise, they need everything else that the xml docs need.
Regenerating configure I got an unexpected change, but that is an issue with
a patch a few days ago that added a new thread file, and regenerated the
libgcc configure to use it, but failed to notice that the libstdc++ configure
should have been regenerated too.
Tested with x86_64-linux builds with various packages installed or removed,
and looking at the final docs to make sure they look right.