This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v4 4/6, Committed] [MIPS] Add Loongson 3A1000 processor support
- From: Paul Hua <paul dot hua dot gm at gmail dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: Matthew Fortune <mfortune at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 18:29:32 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 4/6, Committed] [MIPS] Add Loongson 3A1000 processor support
- References: <CAKjxQHnmKtF7=1Lo0K69K_+qq7wcmVaiwLcfP4_xG617MYdEUg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKjxQHkXQa558WChn_B=A4OZP-R9Knc3pczgfrDrawrn05email@example.com> <alpine.LSU.2.21.1812260728080.7049@anthias>
patch send to here: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2018-12/msg01785.html
On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 12:50 AM Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Paul and Matthew,
> I believe it would be good to get this and other MIPS changes covered
> in the GCC 9 release notes at https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-9/changes.html .
> PS: https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html has background how to go about this.