This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 4/4][libbacktrace] Add tests for unused formats
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tom de Vries <tdevries at suse dot de>, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 09:03:39 -1000 (-10)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/4][libbacktrace] Add tests for unused formats
- References: <20181123205612.GA3609@delia> <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 28 Dec 2018, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> The patch below should address this (and does in my tests), though
> my tester seems to have unrelated(?) problems right now, so better
> for one of you to give a spin as well, please.
Now successfully regression tested on i586-unknown-freebsd11.2.
> 2018-12-28 Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com>
> * Makefile.am (xcoff_%.c): Use an actual newline instead of \n.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
Okay to apply?