This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Darwin] Fix PR67974.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Iain Sandoe <iain at sandoe dot co dot uk>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 09:23:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Darwin] Fix PR67974.
- References: <40C72A6D-3FC9-4589-8008-38F5139AEA54@sandoe.co.uk>
On 12/23/18 8:05 AM, Iain Sandoe wrote:
> The PR is about a set of tests that were not executed because of
> missing asm support.
> However, the assembler can handle the insns now, so the tests are
> attempted (but with a missing asm shim they fail).
> This adds the shim.
> In principle (bugs notwithstanding) Darwin’s x86_64 ABI is supposed
> to follow the sysv psABI so we can have essentially a copy of the
> Linux one.
> This is needed on all open branches.
> OK for trunk?
> PR testsuite/67974
> * gcc.target/x86_64/abi/avx/asm-support-darwin.s: New.
OK anywhere you want to install.