This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/88169 -- remove error condition/message
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 14:41:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/88169 -- remove error condition/message
- References: <20181221221320.GA14405@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
The attached patch addresses an issue submitted by Neil
Carlson. He and I have an exchange in the PR's audit
trail hashing out the validity of his code example. I
also asked on the J3 mailing about the his code. It seems
that language of the Fortran standard may have been
misinterpreted when the gfortran code was committed. See
the PR for more information.
The patch has been tested on x86_64-*-freebsd. OK to commit?
Thanks for the patch!