This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Constexpr fold even some TREE_CONSTANT ctors (PR c++/87934)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 17:40:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Constexpr fold even some TREE_CONSTANT ctors (PR c++/87934)
- References: <20181218204517.GS23305@tucnak>
On 12/18/18 3:45 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
The following testcase FAILs, because parsing creates a TREE_CONSTANT
CONSTRUCTOR that contains CONST_DECL elts. cp_fold_r can handle that,
but constexpr evaluation doesn't touch those CONSTRUCTORs.
Fixed thusly, bootstrapped/regtested on x86_64-linux and i686-linux, ok for
OK. I also wonder if store_init_value should use cp_fold_r rather than