This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] Factor out duplicate code in gimplify_scan_omp_clauses
- From: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>, <thomas_schwinge at mentor dot com>, <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 14:15:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] Factor out duplicate code in gimplify_scan_omp_clauses
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 09:11:19 -0800
Julian Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch, created while trying to figure out the open-coded
> linked-list handling in gimplify_scan_omp_clauses, factors out four
> somewhat repetitive portions of that function into two new outlined
> functions. This was done largely mechanically; the actual lines of
> executed code are more-or-less the same. That means the interfaces
> to the new functions is somewhat eccentric though, and could no doubt
> be improved. I've tried to add commentary to the best of my
> understanding, but suggestions for improvements are welcome!
> As a bonus, one apparent bug introduced during an earlier refactoring
> to use the polynomial types has been fixed (I think!): "known_eq (o1,
> 2)" should have been "known_eq (o1, o2)".
> Tested alongside other patches in this series and the async patches.
Now the main part of the attach/detach support has been conditionally
accepted pending Thomas's approval (thanks!), is this prerequisite part