This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][testsuite] Enable vect_usad_char effective target for non-SVE aarch64
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>, mfortune at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 13:45:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][testsuite] Enable vect_usad_char effective target for non-SVE aarch64
- References: <5C18DC9E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 12:40 PM Kyrill Tkachov
> Hi all,
> In GCC 9 the aarch64 port learned how to do V16QImode SAD operations on signed and unsigned chars.
> But I had missed enabling the effective target for that.
> This patch enables that target for non-SVE aarch64.
> Two new tests now PASS on aarch64:
> Ok for trunk?
> P.S. I notice that powerpc and mips also implement the necessary optabs.
> Perhaps the maintainers would like to check that the tests above pass on their appropriate (sub)targets and
> enable this effective target appropriately.
> 2018-12-18 Kyrylo Tkachov <email@example.com>
> * lib/target-supports.exp (check_effective_target_vect_usad_char):
> Add non-SVE aarch64 to supported list.