This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 71140 ("[concepts] ill-formed nested-requirement lacking a semicolon not rejected")
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, jchapman at lock3software dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 20:03:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 71140 ("[concepts] ill-formed nested-requirement lacking a semicolon not rejected")
- References: <email@example.com> <CADzB+2n3JyGskg98v4W3W5F9r6mqQOTemp2S+rm_4tmwZq3X_w@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CADzB+2mS6if8KZabWgcXMnsJ6cS3H8xg4BfiPtsF-DBOhSuwhQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANq5Syv1euy-U6+2Fsr2fpUbiki2H0rekLJ4aKKs6YY3_S0V5g@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CANq5SytouuqCyp5b9VHNdR24NtuWQfumfhMC=_RDdRi14LMMXQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:34 PM Andrew Sutton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Sorry for the slow reply. I've been stuck working on some other projects.
>> Can you say a bit about why that was better than continuing to use VAR_DECL?
> I wanted to make sure that we avoid normal VAR_DECL processing routines, so we don't e.g., slip into a function where we might try to generate an address for a concept.
>> Yeah, don't worry about trying to send small patches. I don't mind
>> reviewing what's on the branch, though at least the final patch should
>> be sent to the list for archival.
>> What feedback are you looking for at this point?
> Mostly anything that would obviously prevent or cause problems merging in the near future.
> I'll try to keep the asutton/gcc fork on github rebased on trunk so there shouldn't be too many merge issues.