This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Typos in [Committed] PR fortran/88138 -- can't initialize a derived type
- From: Dominique d'Humières <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 11:48:39 +0100
- Subject: Typos in [Committed] PR fortran/88138 -- can't initialize a derived type
I think that in decl.c ‘derive’ should be ‘derived’ (twice) and there should be no ’s’ after the dg-error in pr88138.f90.
Thanks for the fix.