This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid useless lookup_external_ref calls with LTO
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 11:35:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid useless lookup_external_ref calls with LTO
- References: <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2018-10-31 Richard Biener <email@example.com>
> * dwarf2out.c (build_abbrev_table): Guard lookup_external_ref call
> with is_type_die.
As discussed on IRC, i have backported this to GCC 8 because it causes
noticeable slowness when building Firefox with debug info.