This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] [PR c++/87814] undefer deferred noexcept on tsubst if request
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:31:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] [PR c++/87814] undefer deferred noexcept on tsubst if request
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/6/18 7:19 PM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
tsubst_expr and tsubst_copy_and_build are not expected to handle
DEFERRED_NOEXCEPT exprs, but if tsubst_exception_specification takes a
DEFERRED_NOEXCEPT expr with !defer_ok, it just passes the expr on for
tsubst_copy_and_build to barf.
This patch arranges for tsubst_exception_specification to combine the
incoming args with those already stored in a DEFERRED_NOEXCEPT, and
then substitute them into the pattern, when retaining a deferred
noexcept is unacceptable.
Regstrapped on x86_64- and i686-linux-gnu, mistakenly along with a patch
with a known regression, and got only that known regression. Retesting
without it. Ok to install?