This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libphobos] Committed remove unused internal modules
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 19:05:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libphobos] Committed remove unused internal modules
- References: <CABOHX+ew8O95B8_hMtGWj+VDRNJ7j7Ku0W12obb2seBi=Z4tgw@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 at 00:40, Iain Buclaw <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch removes two x86-centric modules that are ignored as gdc
> doesn't implement the D_InlineAsm version condition. Bootstrapped and
> testsuite ran on x86_64-linux-gnu.
> Committed to trunk as r266256
> 2018-11-19 Iain Buclaw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * src/Makefile.am: Remove std.internal.digest.sha_SSSE3 and
> std.internal.math.biguintx86 modules.
> * src/Makefile.in: Rebuild.
> * src/std/internal/digest/sha_SSSE3.d: Remove.
> * src/std/internal/math/biguintx86.d: Remove.
The digest directory was made empty by this, but wasn't removed. I've
committed the removal of as obvious.